Bug reports Register | Edit Profile | Moderators | Log Out
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Search

AutoDesSys Forums » form•Z Discussion » Archive 2012 » Archive July - Dec 2012 » Bug reports « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ray A
Username: Reflex

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

Even though I've moved from the beta version of FormZ to the demo version, I'm still encountering numerous bugs and unexpected behaviours.

Not wanting to fill the forum with this sort of stuff, can someone tell me how to best file bug reports? I've had a look in the place I believe to be the correct procedure, but it asks to include the FormZ user ID (serial number) which I don't have because I haven't bought the programme yet.

Or should I just use the username for the forums instead?

robert smith
Username: Bob

Post Number: 857

Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post

Ray,

Your best bet is to send the steps necessary to cause the problem to support@formz.com, and include a screen capture of the problem, or better yet a fmz file that shows the problem. If the file is too big to email, let Z know and they have an FTP site you can use to upload the file...
(If you have a serial number, it is good to include it -- but if not, I am sure that that would be ok...)

support@formZ.com
Username: Tech

Post Number: 17393

Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post

Ray,

Yes, as Robert suggests, if you have any issues, especially if you can repeat them, please email us and include the steps and / or a file in which you are encountering the problem so we can help you with a work-around and make sure that the issue gets addressed ASAP.