New Email Marketing Blast Register | Edit Profile | Moderators | Log Out
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Search

AutoDesSys Forums » form•Z Discussion » Archive 2012 » Archive July - Dec 2012 » New Email Marketing Blast « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dan Shear
Username: Redrngr

Post Number: 701

Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

ADS,

I like a lot the new formZ 7 email blast.
Perhaps extensive distribution on multiple fronts is good idea?

Dan S.

support@formZ.com
Username: Tech

Post Number: 17565

Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

:-)

Paul Hunnicutt
Username: Asonearchitecture

Post Number: 307
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

+1

Dan Shear
Username: Redrngr

Post Number: 703

Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

Maybe inluding An Additional 'eye catching' 3D model might benifit the marketing effort?

Dan S.

Kevin
Username: Ccs93

Post Number: 48

Posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

I liked it too, (& was quoted in it which was fun to see), however, it needs to get to a broad audience. For example, my son who's in college & had recently contacted support about a student version of the program, didn't get the email. I did, but I'm a long time registered user.

Need to get this out in front of potential customers & those using other programs.

I'll bring up something again that I have repeatedly in the past. Training. If you make it widely available, people would be more inclined to make a switch. I'm grateful for what's already available but it needs to be more ubiquitous. You've got to dig to find comprehensive instructions for our beloved program, especially for things beyond the basics. I've said it before but I know MANY people in my industry locally who've moved away from fz because it was easier to learn other programs. I don't mean that the other programs are easier, just that you can find training more easily. I've tried a few times to become more proficient with some of the more advanced features (been using fz since 2.something in the mid 90's & have had stunning results using fairly basic tools) but have a hard time finding up to date training , often finding tutorials that use outdated versions of fz (as if learning wasn't difficult enough with out also translating on the fly). Search online for training for other 3d programs & there are multiple choices. I've mentioned Lynda.com as an example.