no undo and corrupt file Register | Edit Profile | Moderators | Log Out
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Search

AutoDesSys Forums » form•Z Discussion » Archive 2012 » Archive July - Dec 2012 » no undo and corrupt file « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

rob
Advanced Member
Username: Rhodesy

Post Number: 116
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post

my scrap file has been corrupted on a large project im doing and im also getting many crashes. If I copy the geometry into a new file it stops the crashes but my undo and redo are disabled. How can I re-enable them?

rob
Advanced Member

Post Number: 117
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post

Actually if i start formZ up from the route folder rather than my shortcut or start bar I get them activated again.

The corrupt file is still an issue and another story I havent time to go into yet. im just hoping I can make it through to the deadline tomorrow!

support@formZ.com
Username: Tech

Post Number: 17729

Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post

Rob,

There should be no difference between starting a program from the program itself vs a shortcut to that program AS LONG AS the shortcut is pointing to that program. Can you verify that this is not pointing to a different location?

If Undos are enabled but are not working, this would indicate a problem with your Scratch Disk Location. Did you change this from the System Default location, and if so, do you have read / write permission to that location, and sufficient disk space?

If you are having trouble with a specific file, please send it to us so we can take a look at it. Please also zip it unless it is small, and you can use our FTP site (or other) if the file is too big to email. If you do upload a file, please let us know when the upload is complete, and also let us know what you are doing that is not working as you would like.

rob
Advanced Member

Post Number: 118
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post

Thanks for the quick reply I have a copy of the buggy file that I will try to upload after ive finished this project.

Thanks