form.Z RendeZone Plus (not responding... Register | Edit Profile | Moderators | Log Out
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Search

AutoDesSys Forums » form•Z Discussion » Archive 2012 » Archive July - Dec 2012 » form.Z RendeZone Plus (not responding) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rob P.
Username: Rob

Post Number: 71
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post

Ever since I have used Z this information has annoyed me. And I have learnt that it often means nothing.
Why, when my mac. is working at full power to render or changing resolution of a lot of objects does this 'warning' or information appear in the force quit menu.
Many times I was about to force quit and it 'started' again although it had never actually stopped!. On the other hand there have been just as many times when the program had frozen and a force quit was needed.

Rob
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

support@formZ.com
Username: Tech

Post Number: 18054

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post

Rob,

Under extreme circumstances the program may be working so hard on the operation that it may not respond to the system for a period of time. If you see that the processor is being used, and especially if the memory usage is changing, then you should not force quit because it is working on the operation.