Modeling Tool Icons Register | Edit Profile | Moderators | Log Out
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Search

AutoDesSys Forums » form•Z Discussion » Archive 2012 » Archive July - Dec 2012 » Modeling Tool Icons « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dan Shear
Username: Redrngr

Post Number: 734

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post

Why is with formZ 7.0.0.1 that regarding the Lofting Suite of Modeling Tool Icons, that a few of the Lofting Tool graphics Look exactly the Same?

See the Tangent Loft and the Other Lofting Tool Icons that share the Same or so Closley the Same Graphics Tool Icons.

Dan S.

support@formZ.com
Username: Tech

Post Number: 18057

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post

Hi Dan,

These tools do very similar things, which is why the same source shapes are used for the icon, and if you look closely you can see that the transition between the shapes occurs differently...

(Perhaps we can make this difference a little more obvious in the future...)

Dan Shear
Username: Redrngr

Post Number: 735

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post

'(Perhaps we can make this difference a little more obvious in the future...)' Exactly. It is just a little tricky seting-up ones Head up Display and selecting actually the Correct Lofting Tool you desire and geeting it exactly right the first time.

I had to delete what I thought was the lofting tool that I desired and only to find out later that I selected the Wrong Lofting Tool. Hence, the need for a distinction in this regard.

Thanks!

Dan S.