V-Ray for form•Z
The power of Academy Award winning V-Ray rendering is now available for form•Z. We have integrated V-Ray seamlessly into form•Z so that you will find your way around very quickly and get instant high quality renderings "out of the box". “V-Ray for form•Z brings 3D models to life with ease and agility. The unprecedented integration with V-Ray allows for rendering and lighting to be an integral part of the form•Z design process, not just a final step. We are so excited to add this powerful tool to the form•Z product lineup and we cannot wait to see the wonderful creations it fosters!” David Kropp, CEO, AutoDesSys, Inc.
V-RAY 3.6 FOR FORM•Z FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Powerful hybrid rendering – You can render on NVIDIA CUDA GPUs, CPUs — or a combination of both.
- Material library – over 550 realistic physical based materials, such as glass, coated plastics or metals, wood,stone and etc.
- V-Ray Grass and fur - Realistic grass, fabrics and carpet now possible with V-Ray Fur.
- Denoiser – With V-Ray's new denoising technology, you can automatically eliminate noise and cut render times by up to 50%!
- Aerial perspective – Add realistic atmosphere and depth to your renders with V-Ray's new Aerial perspective controls.
- Virtual Reality – Verify designs at 1:1 scale in popular VR headsets like Google Cardboard and Samsung Gear VR.
- Cutaways with Clipper – Render sections and cutaways with ease using the V-Ray Clipper.
- Powerful light calculations – the V-Ray Adaptive Lights algorithm will speed renders up to seven times faster on some scenes.
- V-Ray Frame Buffer – Fine-tune your render’s color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer.
V-Ray for form•Z In Action
TILTPIXEL Studios put V-Ray for form•Z to the early test. We challenged them to create an innovative model and image using form•Z pro and V-Ray for form•Z. The result is a stunning re-creation of the Harbin Opera House by MAD Architects. Read the full story of their experience with this powerful new modeliing and rendering combination here.