This agreement is between AutoDesSys,Inc. of 3518 Riverside Drive, Columbus, Ohio, 43221, USA and Chaos
Software Ltd., Mladost-1A, block 548 entrance B, 2nd floor, Sofia 1729, Bulgaria (hereafter referred to as
"the Author") and "the Beta Tester" identified as the individual who completed the electronic submission of
the beta enrollment form and by doing so agreed to the terms within.
This agreement is for the sole purpose of testing V-Ray for form•Z Beta on OS X or Windows (hereafter
referred to as "the Product"). The Author agrees to provide the Tester with a dated license of V-Ray for
form•Z Beta to be used exclusively for testing purposes. The Tester agrees to safeguard this license, while
in his/her possession, and to operate according to the following terms and conditions:
1. It is understood that the Author is disclosing certain confidential and proprietary information to the Tester,
which includes, but is not limited to product concepts, know-how, inventions, techniques, trade secrets,
processes, algorithms, and documentations. Such information will remain confidential until the Product is
released and will not be disclosed to third parties except with the written permission of the Author.
2. Only the Tester shall have access to, use of, viewing and demonstration privileges of the Product,
including the application, documentation, and support materials. Access and use of the Product can be
extended to immediate associates of the Tester with written permission by the Author.
3. The Tester agrees to provide timely and direct feedback to the Author and absolutely no discussion of the
features and other aspects of the Product will take place with anyone other than representatives of the
Author and other V-Ray for form•Z beta sites. Encountered bugs will be reported immediately. Suggestions
may be submitted at any time but no later than the end of the test period.
4. The initial test period will be for approximately 30 days from the time of the initial on line (ftp) posting of
the product. It is expected that the product will be updated at regular intervals during the beta cycle. The
updated versions will contain corrections of bugs and may also include additional features. While it is
expected that beta testing will be completed at the conclusion of the 30 day period, the Author reserves the
right to extend the test period and/or to upload as many Beta packages as necessary until the testing of V-Ray
for form•Z beta is reasonably completed.
5. Upon termination of the test period the Tester will remove the test applications from his/her computer,
even if it has not yet expired, and will destroy the disks that contain the software. If a special copy protection
device (key) was issued for the purpose of beta testing, it will be returned to the Author.
6. The Tester expects no payment or reward, material or otherwise, for the testing services and none is
promised by the Author. However, the Author reserves the right to offer a discount towards the
purchase of the Product to those Testers that make significant contributions to the improvement of the