1. Create a 48 sided polygon circle. Place 3D Text at the center. Create a 2D shape
around your text and another one for the hook using the Vector Line tool. Boolean
Difference the 2D text shape from your circle to create a hole in the middle, then
Boolean Union the 2D hook shape to your circle to add area for the hook.
2. Select Point Scatter tool and click on shape. In Tool Options set Max Points,
Separate By, and Setback to distribute a random set of points.
3. With Pick tool tool select all points and the 2D shape, (not the 3D Text). Select
Voronoi tool then click a blank area. Observe a voronoi diagram is created from the
seed points within the boundary of the shape.
4. Use Thicken tool to thicken the voronoi surface into a solid.
5. Use Offset Outline tool with Insert option ON to generate an additional face
inside each of the voronoi cells.
6. Use Reshape tool to reshape each inner face through the entire form to create
openings. Note, use Shift key to reshape multiple faces simultaneously.
7. Select Subdivision tool and click on object to smooth the faceted geometry into a
smooth organic form.
8. Export to STL file and print on your favorite 3D printer.
9. Apply a default Gold material and render in RenderZone.