AutoDesSys webinars on 3D modeling with form•Z and bonzai3d are free for all users of the software. Learn new techniques for 3D modeling using our software. You can follow along with your own version of the software, too.
Sign up for our upcoming webinars below.
Webinar: Subdivision modeling and 3D printing
In this webinar we’ll show the power of form•Z’s subdivision modeling and 3D printing capabilities by walking you through a series of actual 3D printed projects modeled exclusively with subdivision tools and features.
In this session you’ll experience:
• Powerful subdivision modeling and how it can be used in your project workflow.
• Seamless conversion of subdivision models to NURBS or Quad Meshes.
• How the inherent quad mesh personality of subdivision objects lends itself perfectly to 3D Printing.
• How converting your subdivision models to NURBS adds an additional layer of flexibility to your design capabilites.
• The advantage of minimal time involved with analyzing and prepping the model for 3D printing due to the subdivision personality.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:00pm-2:00pm EDT (17:00-18:00 GMT)
Webinars are available on demand
Webinars are available on demand! All previous Webinars are available for veiwing at any time. Click on the button at the upper right of the page to experience the power of form•Z and bonzai3d!